March 3 – March 10
Curtis Theater in Brea
- Check the calendar for your child’s schedule, different roles may have to arrive at different times.
- Park in underground parking for the Curtis Theater and walk your child to the front of the theater to check them in, please be on time and wait with your child, DO NOT DROP OFF YOUR CHILD, you MUST walk them in for safety reasons.
- Send your child with a backpack with water, homework, books, activities, or simple games that are quiet, there will be down-time for most cast members
- NO Food or drinks, other than water
- NO Electronics
- NO makeup in backpacks
- Make sure anything they bring is labeled with their name
- Cast members can be picked up by an adult at the front door of the theater at dismissal, please be on time
- Make sure kids are well fed and well rested before they arrive
- Before leaving home review appropriate theater behavior: listen to adults, be polite and helpful, use quiet “library voices” at all times, be kind to castmates, do your best on stage….and “break-a-leg”!
All cast members will be seated backstage when not rehearsing.
- Send your child in comfortable street clothes, close-toed shoes, with a jacket in case the theater is cold
- Do NOT send your child in costume undergarments
Dress Rehearsal & Performances
All cast members will be backstage in dressing rooms when not performing.
- Send your child wearing costume undergarments and appropriate shoes.
- Cast members should arrive with hair complete for their role, as specified here. Their face should be clean and makeup free. Cast members MAY apply mascara prior to arrival, but no other makeup. No need to bring additional makeup, hairspray, etc.
- Volunteers will be back stage to help students get into costume. Costumes go over undergarments and are put on in a co-ed dressing room.
- Cast headshot photos and full cast photos are taken the night of dress rehearsal.
- A video of each cast performance is taken on Saturday.